Sing is all wrapped up and I am ready for Spring Break!
Hello Readers,
This past weekend was the end of Sing 2024. We were fortunate enough to receive an invitation to Pigskin in the fall. For those who do not know, Pigskin is a homecoming tradition in which the top 8 acts from Sing perform their acts once again at four shows during homecoming weekend. It is an honor to be selected but an even bigger honor to have received 2nd place overall as well as peoples choice for best choreography!
We got first place last year and to place again is crazy! As of right now, we have the longest streak of invitations to Pigkin (9 years) in comparison to other acts streaks, the next behind us is 3 years. It is so cool to be lead by people I love and lookup to and I am proud to be Chi Omega because of the excellence the women of this chapter uphold.
Till next year Sing!
Best,
Sydney
Comments
Post a Comment